Volunteer opportunities begin on Friday, August 23rd and continue through Sunday, August 25th.
Please be sure to read the following information regarding service at this event.
KAMMY’S KAUSE 2013 VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY
- Kammy’s Kause is an annual two-day outdoor music festival held at the American Legion Park & Campground in Fortville, Indiana. The event includes: live music. Kid Zone, Kitchen, Merchandise, Vendors, Kammy’s Ride, AuKtion, Ceremony for the 4p- Families and much, much more.
- To date Kammy’s Kause is the largest fundraiser for the 4p- Support Group. Raising funds for research, awareness and support for families with children that have 4p-, also known as Wolf-Hirschhorn Syndrome, an extremely rare chromosome disorder.
- The environment will be full of positive energy and will restore hope in the lives of many. For more information about Kammy’s Kause, 4p- and the 4p- Support Group, please visit: www.kammyskause.org
- When you arrive at the park you will be greeted at the front gate by one of our SeKurity Krew members. You will need to introduce yourself as a Volunteer and provide them with your first and last name. They will direct you to the Volunteer parking lot.
- Please note that all volunteers must check-in at the Kammy’s Kause Information tent 15 minutes prior to your shift to obtain a Volunteer badge, important information and shift assignments.
- At the end of your shift, you are required to report back to the Kammy’s Kause Information tent, where you checked-in, to check-out and return your Volunteer badge.
- Volunteers are asked to focus on attendee satisfaction and must always respond courteously. If you do not know the answer to a question, please kindly ask that they visit the Kammy’s Kause Information tent, where you checked-in.
- Volunteers are NOT required to handle any monetary transactions. Where transactions are being made there will ALWAYS be a Krew member available to handle ALL monetary transactions.
- Volunteer Assignments will be provided during check-in by our Volunteer Koordinator, Melissa Hawkins.
- If you have an assignment preference, please notify the Volunteer Koordinator, Melissa Hawkins when you make contact. Assignments may include, but are not limited to:
- Runner & Floater Volunteers are needed on Friday & Saturday. After check-in, Runner & Floater Volunteers are stationed at the Kammy’s Kause Information tent and will be provided with assignments as needed by our Volunteer Koordinator, Melissa Hawkins.
- Kid Zone Volunteers are needed on Saturday. After check-in, Kid Zone Volunteers will report to Kammy’s Kid Zone and will be provided with assignments by our Kid Zone Krew Leader, Kathy Fisher.
- Kitchen Volunteers are needed on Friday & Saturday. After check-in, Kitchen Volunteers will report to Kammy’s Kitchen and will be provided with assignments by our Kitchen Krew Leader, Rob Louden.
- Merchandise Volunteers are needed on Friday & Saturday. After check-in, Merchandise Volunteers will report to Kammy’s Merchandise Tent and will be provided assignments by our Merchandise Krew Leader, Lowell Fisher.
- Clean-up & Tear-Down Volunteers are needed on Sunday. We are in need of volunteers who are able to lift and move heavy equipment. Upon arrival at the park, assignments will be provided by a Kammy’s Krew Leader.
ACT NOW: BECOME A KAMMY’S KAUSE 2013 VOLUNTEER
Melissa Hawkins, Volunteer Koordinator
YOU MAY ALSO SEND US A PRIVATE MESSAGE ON FACEBOOK: KAMMY’S KAUSE